aaa Holy crap, it's still here! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Holy crap, it's still here!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

Original Message                 Date: 09-Jan-09  @  07:23 AM   -   Holy crap, it's still here!

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

It was down so long I just stopped trying after a while.

I still talk with Beds every now and then on IRC, but who else is still around?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/76             19-Feb-09  @  05:44 AM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

psylichon

Link?: Link

Y'all need to get iPhones and come say hi.

http://www.everythingicafe.com/forum

I'm a moderator 'n' shit!

Sorry for the cross-promotion, k. Ban me!

Message 12/76             19-Feb-09  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

k

YOU ARE... OUTAHERE!!!... STEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-RIKE!

dude, the thing with those iproducts?... i've got an ipod nano AND an ipod touch (latest version), and i never have used either not even once, lol

for one thing the headphones dont stay in place unless you stay perfectly still.. worst headphone design ever on the planet... or mebbe i have wierd ears?

apart from that i'm an n95 guy cos of the better camera and video ;)

dude, come around more often and bring some freinds, we need to get this place more busy again.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/76             19-Feb-09  @  11:48 AM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Jock Munro

I thought the iPod headphones were notorious for sound bleed and shit design.

I've got an iPhone, I used my Shure E4C headphones and it sounds cack. Plug the same headphones into my Creative Labs MP3 player that cost 50p and it sounds great.

Thank you

Message 14/76             19-Feb-09  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Milan

bah ipods...i just lost my nano

would never have bought it in the first place, but it was the only way to get mp3 in my car (ipod adapter only... stupid bose ).

anyone from UK want to help me buy one cheap? with current conversion rates, its 30% cheaper over there!

Message 15/76             19-Feb-09  @  09:27 PM     Edit: 22-Feb-09  |  02:53 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

sitar

Holy crap! Steve, Psy, Milan, and whoever else. I still pop in here in spurts. I miss a lot of
people who were here but there are new people too so that's good. I can't think of but a few
names atm. Influx, Pongoid, Nobody. Hope everyone is doing well. Oh and just so you know I
haven't changed a bit, here's something I posted up this morning on a news blog pertaining to
the shoe thrower going to trial...

"A few thoughts on this whole shoe thing:

This incident is "laced" with controversy.

What did everyone expect? The U.S. and Iraq have become "arch" enemies.

Perhaps he should be pardoned in order to start the "heeling" process.

Or maybe they should just let his "sole" burn in hell.

When he threw his second shoe did someone call for pair-amedics?

Seriously, I don't see why such a big deal is being made over a shoe throwing incident. It
would have been different had he gone up to Bush and "socked" him one.

Next time someone does something like this they should consider instead throwing basketball
shoes. This way at trial they could use the defense, "I was pushed into it by the manufacturer.
I was thinking about it but wasn't going to actually throw them. That's when I looked at the box.
It said Just do it
"

Isn't it nice to know some of the idiots you knew from back in the day haven't changed? :P

Message 16/76             22-Feb-09  @  02:52 PM     Edit: 22-Feb-09  |  02:53 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

sitar

then there's the guy who has powers of intuition i've never seen in anyone else. you
mention anything and he applies his intuition. whatever the idea is...going to a concert, to a
football game, to a bar to pick up girls. No matter what you mention, his answer is, "dude. i'm
intuit".

Message 17/76             23-Feb-09  @  11:57 AM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

k

lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 18/76             05-Mar-09  @  07:51 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Trillium

Link?:  No link

I'm not dead yet!!!

Message 19/76             06-Mar-09  @  08:50 AM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

k

omg! heh heh, Hi Trillium, hows the gun trade these days?

Message 20/76             09-Mar-09  @  09:15 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

sitar

La cucaracha, la cucaracha,
ya no puede caminar
porque no tiene, porque le faltan,
as dos patitas de atrás.

oh sorry...wrong website

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

There are 76 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)