aaa Holy crap, it's still here! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Holy crap, it's still here!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 09-Jan-09  @  07:23 AM   -   Holy crap, it's still here!

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

It was down so long I just stopped trying after a while.

I still talk with Beds every now and then on IRC, but who else is still around?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/76             24-Jun-09  @  02:51 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

k

Link?: Link

yeah beds congrats mate. Best wishes for that

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 42/76             27-Jun-09  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Maarten

We wish her luck

Seriously though, congrats dude!

Message 43/76             02-Jul-09  @  08:27 PM     Edit: 02-Jul-09  |  08:28 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Bedwyr

thanks guys
. just bought my [shirt] for the big day.

Message 44/76             04-Jul-09  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

sitar

awesome! not that i should be giving advice but make sure it's her day!

Message 45/76             06-Jul-09  @  03:42 AM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

xoxos

that's strange, i'm at dancetech.

Message 46/76             07-Jul-09  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Milan

that is indeed strange.

i wore a white shirt for my wedding, more than a year ago

(bedwyr... best wishes mate!)

(glad to see all of you still check back, just as i do)

(no, i also dont produce anymore, i just deejay some house every now and then)

Message 47/76             07-Jul-09  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

sitar

Hey Milan how are ya?

Holy crap Xoxos! How are ya buddy?

Message 48/76             08-Jul-09  @  10:40 AM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Bedwyr

Milan wrote:

i wore a white shirt for my wedding

I've sent the shirt back, it wasn't white, more of a grey, Swapped for another one but that's not got double cuffs so I can't wear cufflinks. More shirt news to follow.

bloody hell xoxos.

Message 49/76             10-Jul-09  @  01:04 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

k

*swoons*

the ghost of xoxos

yo, i was in deutchland in the last 6 days. awesome!,

http://www.rockhaus-duisburg.de

fucking great deejays over there i tell you. Minimal techno mostly at the festie and also on the last night one older deejay played a thru the night session of reggea, roots and dubs.das ist cool!

heheh. i was greast even tho it was bad weather which kinda killed it, thunder and lightning and the stage roof collapsed and the pa exploded, lol

i tell you tho, over there it was like the old days in Uk, people just doing something and getting it together proper punk style, not a pure money thing.

good bands too, these guys were great - STRAW

http://www.myspace.com/strawrockt

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 50/76             11-Jul-09  @  03:43 PM     Edit: 11-Jul-09  |  03:56 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

sitar

i'm jealous k. i love deutchland. strange though...i googled duisberg to find out which part of
germany it's in. all i got was "do you mean dilsberg?" but the website gives the address as being
47137 duisberg.

oh and "the ghost of xoxos"

the ghost of xoxos past

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 76 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)