aaa most disgusting thing you've eaten? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  04:28 PM   -   most disgusting thing you've eaten?

steef

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well, what is it?

don't think I've ever eaten anything really
disgusting, apart from that time I was in the
park when I was little and one of those flies
you get on poo flew straight into my mouth.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/64             23-Sep-02  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

errata

Link?:  No link

A girl gave me a jelly belly from the every possible flavors box at a party this weekend!

I got vomit!!! Swear to god, it tasted just like vomit. So I asked for another to rid myself of the offending flavor! And I got earwax!!! Swear to god... blah blah blah...

Who the f*ck WANTS to eat earwax and vomit flavored candies?!!!!! This is sooooooo wrong in sooooooooo many ways!

e

Message 52/64             23-Sep-02  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

lion

a christian. yuck!

Message 53/64             24-Sep-02  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

psylichon

Link?: Link

I'll bet the vomit was a tangerine, and the earwax was a buttered popcorn. they're the most horrible jelly beans. You don't have to cover EVERY flavor.

psylichon

Message 54/64             24-Sep-02  @  04:07 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

influx

dude. there is NO way that they intentionally made those flavors!!! that was a funny story!!!!

Message 55/64             24-Sep-02  @  05:09 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

errata

YES!!! it's true, do not let the rediculousness of the event cloud your belief. It had them listed on the back of the package! VOMIT! EARWAX!! GRASS!!! DIRT!!!! I'm not playing around here... this is serious!  

No, really... it's all true. Made after the candies in the Harry Potter stories. The broad what wrote 'dem yarns was a brit, wasn't she? Says a lot... first the beatles, then that TECHNO... now vomit flavored candies! What's NEXT!???

ooo, caps again... Jamey'll tell me to take a pill.... :p

e

Message 56/64             24-Sep-02  @  06:22 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

damballah

hahaha

Message 57/64             04-Oct-02  @  01:57 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Boo

Link?:  Link

I ate a Burrito from a Taco stand that the local Mexican gentlemen frequent. I bit into it and onto bone. The whole thing was a huge lump of chicken that appeared to have been wrapped in the Burrito whilst it was still alive, and then hit repeatedly with a hammer until it was dead.

I ate a single ant once, too. Fizzy.

Message 58/64             04-Oct-02  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

influx

saw a guy eat a candy bar off the ground once...COVERED with ants

Message 59/64             04-Oct-02  @  02:52 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

proximus

Sushi, I havent tried it yet but I'm interested. How's your experiences with it?

Message 60/64             04-Oct-02  @  10:16 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Bastiaan

Sushi? Well incidently in Papiamento the word for trash is Sushi..

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 64 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)