aaa most disgusting thing you've eaten? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  04:28 PM   -   most disgusting thing you've eaten?

steef

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well, what is it?

don't think I've ever eaten anything really
disgusting, apart from that time I was in the
park when I was little and one of those flies
you get on poo flew straight into my mouth.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/64             04-Oct-02  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

xoxos

Link?: Link

i believe it also means 'easy, ie. a task committed with minimal effort' in japanese :p

personally i'm still jizzing over the 'bag full of sugar coated almonds' for same off sevcom list. what lovely, egg shaped delight.

Message 62/64             04-Oct-02  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Bastiaan

gettin' jizzy with it eh?

Message 63/64             04-Oct-02  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

cheddar

Link?:  Link

I ate a perfectly normal & tasty kebab in a disgusting way once.

You got to hold it between your palms so that the opening runs top to bottom and then you can realy dive that muff. When you come out, so long as you have enough chilli sauce in there, your face is all smeared red with bits of meat and veg all over - sort of a menstruating chick experience without the string. I am sure you have stopped reading already.

Hmm kebab

Message 64/64             04-Oct-02  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

psylichon

where has this thread gone to?

YIKES

psylichon

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 64 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)