aaa I will now be joining you... - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: I will now be joining you...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             24-Oct-02  @  07:58 PM   -   I will now be joining you...

JX3P0

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ok so I now have a PC w/ Reason installed
and will let you know what I think.I played w/
the demo and finally decided to give it a
shot.Stay tuned for rants and music if it lives
up to the hype.

H

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             24-Oct-02  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: I will now be joining you...

k

Link?:  Link

great drums

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/12             24-Oct-02  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: I will now be joining you...

JX3P0

Tell ya the truth the Dr.Rex pitch control over
each slice was the major cracking....ummm,I
mean selling point.

H

Message 4/12             24-Oct-02  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: I will now be joining you...

psylichon

I just wish Dr. Rex had multiple outs. It's a pain in the ass splitting up my MIDI data, and cloning my Dr. Rex as many times as there are drum parts, wiring em all up and shit. Pain in the ass. But it is an uberuseful mmodule and really speeds up programming. I love basses in Subractor, too. Really meaty for a soft synth.

psylichon

Message 5/12             24-Oct-02  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: I will now be joining you...

Breakerbox

subtractor bass, huh... I cant make that thing sound right.. its my leas favourite module in reason... but maelstrom soo much to do with it.. Really cool sounds, pretty good filters too.. i figured couple ways to make the drums so fucking hard.... mix it back with the main drumz hi passed etc... You use multiple outs.. i wish i had the patience.. i mostly render the drumz out with out the hihats and then hihats alone... sometimes together as a wave file... i edit the fuck out of them on cubase after chopping them to 8ths/16ths etc...

Message 6/12             25-Oct-02  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: I will now be joining you...

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

yup. step drum programming with redrum is
where it's at for me.

a new feature that i found not too long ago that
ROCKS:

loading individual rex slices into the redrum
channels. so good!

Message 7/12             31-Oct-02  @  10:24 AM   -   RE: I will now be joining you...

Soulfoolz

psylichon wrote:

just wish Dr. Rex had multiple outs. It's a pain in the ass splitting up my MIDI data, and cloning my Dr. Rex as many times as there are drum parts, wiring em all up and shit

you have the nnxt module for that..importing your slices and distribute them to your keys and multiple outs...voila!!

Message 8/12             01-Nov-02  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: I will now be joining you...

k

is that in reason 2?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/12             01-Nov-02  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: I will now be joining you...

Soulfoolz

sure it is  

Message 10/12             02-Nov-02  @  12:20 AM     Edit: 02-Nov-02  |  12:23 AM   -   RE: I will now be joining you...

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

yup. pretty dope feature. really cool rex variety
between that and loading individual slices in
redrum.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)