aaa 'Wall of Sound' layering technique/effect - Guitars & amps forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Guitars & amps

Subject: 'Wall of Sound' layering technique/effect

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/1             20-Apr-21  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: 'Wall of Sound' layering technique/effect

KCMuzik

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm 90% sure I came across a video on the Dancetech YouTube channel at some point that went through how to layer guitars in to a 'wall of sound'. Chords (doubled with different EQ/effects)+Arpeggiated+single note lines, all layered together. Wherever it came from, it was an excellent video, and I should have saved it, now I cant find it. If anyone knows this video and might direct me to it again, I'd be grateful, I'm recording something that needs the technique, and am looking for some examples or guidance. If it wasn't from that channel, any other resources or examples appreciated also. Thanks for the help!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot