aaa Epiphone - Guitars & amps forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Guitars & amps

Subject: Epiphone

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/7             11-Mar-03  @  09:16 PM   -   Epiphone

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hmm... got a cheap '56 goldtop copy with p90 pickups a month ago and after some tweaking and fixing down of falling off knobs and strap buttons etc it really is growing on me.. I LOVE this guitar, it's actualy better than the old real gibson les paul I used to own.

Also Zazza has an epi' semi (Joe Pass model) which he told me he prefers to the couple of expensive vintage gibson semi's he owns..

Anyone else an Epiphone fan?... they are bloody nice guitars I reckon! - the quality is getting real good from these korean/chinese factories now with all types of instruments and gear it seems!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             13-Mar-03  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: Epiphone

99devils

I played a couple of Epi Les Pauls. They are pretty ing nice guitars, but they feed back like crazy compared to a Gibson LP.

-Craig

Message 3/7             13-Mar-03  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: Epiphone

k

Link?:  Link

i dont find that

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/7             18-Mar-03  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: Epiphone

99devils

Hmmm.. Do you play a high gain amp, or use it more for classic rock or clean sounds?

I've tried about 3 of them now and they all fed back through various high-gain amps. Probably just crappy pickup potting. Nothing a good wax dip or a set of '59 classics can't cure  

Message 5/7             18-Mar-03  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: Epiphone

knowa

that joe pass model is real nice and a great value. you've gotta look at stuff that's twice as much to find something much better.

Message 6/7             28-Sep-06  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: Epiphone

nutoniom

Link?: Link

I'm having stronger and stronger lust for this one.

Message 7/7             28-Sep-06  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: Epiphone

k

hmmm.... I'd like to try one of those Tokia SG's meself..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot